Areas of Focus
- Career/Life Transitions
- Confidence Building
- Emotional Regulation
- Energy Work
- Life Skills
- Panic Attacks
- Pet Loss
- Repetitive Thought Patterns
- Setting Boundaries
Will We Work Well Together?
Counselling is a personal partnership so finding someone who is a good fit for you is important. This is why we offer a complimentary 20 minute online consultation. You can get a first impression of your counsellor and ask questions. Your counsellor will tell you about themselves and their counselling styles. You can then decide whether or not to proceed with making a first appointment.
Please check each counsellor’s profile to see their fee schedule.
- Some counsellors offer a sliding scale for a limited number of clients. Please inquire with the counsellor.
- If you have extended health benefits, contact your plan provider before your first session to ensure your plan covers the Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) designation.
Approved Providers for ICBC, First Nations Health Authority, Arete, Optima Health
- Some counsellors are approved providers with ICBC, First Nations Health Authority (FNHA), Arete, and Optima Health. We offer direct billing for these clients.
Payment for each session is requested at the end of each session or prior to. Payment is accepted by credit or debit card or by email money transfer (e-transfer). A $25 fee, plus any bank fees incurred, will be charged for any bounced cheques.
Art Therapy Group Sessions/Workshops
- Some counsellors may be available for group sessions or workshops. Please send us an email for further details.
- Fees vary according to duration of sessions, group numbers, available art supplies, etc.
- Typically fees range from $25 – $35 per person.
Counsellor Vancouver, BC Heather Hassenbein Art Therapist Empath Highly Sensitive Person HSP First Responder Counsellor BIPOC Counsellor Black Counsellor Downtown Kitsilano Art Therapy for Seniors Art Therapy for Care Homes