Read the COVID 19 Safety Plan
Here is what you need to know:
- Covid-19 Safety Plan: Clients are required to read the new COVID 19 Safety Plan which includes new policies and procedures to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
- Reduced availability: In-person appointments will be limited going forward to reduce the number of clients visiting the office. Visit my booking calendar to see my current availability.
- Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire: 24 hours before your in-person appointment clients will be required to complete a Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire. After I review it, I will either accept your appointment or ask you to reschedule.
- Symptoms: If you have symptoms of a cold, flu, or Covid-19 including a cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, and/or fatigue OR you have been in contact with someone with these symptoms, you must cancel your appointment.
- Cancellation Fees: All late cancellation fees will be waived during the pandemic.
- Online Counselling: Online counselling sessions will continue for the foreseeable future.
Let’s all continue to stay mindful and safe.